Or is something else going on?
Bloated? Rashes? Itchiness? Do you suffer from these symptoms after eating fruit?
You may not know why— but there is definitely something you can do about it!
Discomfort from eating fruit is usually a warning sign that something else is really going on in our bodies.
The fruit is so cleansing that it gets poisonous acids and toxins moving. It allows old putrefied fat and protein to be pushed out of the body, which can, in turn, result in healing “reactions.” These reactions can range from bloating to rashes as your system sends them out.
These rashes may seem like an intolerance or an allergic reaction to fruit, but…
It’s not the fruit causing the problem.
These are just reactions to fruit’s cleansing nature.
The true, underlying problems are the issue, and they may have been around for longer than you’ve realized.
True causes such as:
You may have heard that lightly cooking your fruits or vegetables makes it easier to digest—this is because cooking them makes them a less powerful cleanser.
1. There are usually at least 1 or 2 fruits someone can tolerate raw. In the beginning, stick with those you can handle and have as much as possible.
2. Eat the fruit separately from other foods.
3. Start to replace the rest of your food intake—meaning anything that is not a fruit or vegetable—for example, meats, nuts, seeds, grains, beans, etc.—with lightly cooked vegetables. This will slowly add more cleansing foods to your diet.
4. If possible, I recommend adding one freshly pressed juice daily.
5. Make sure you’re eliminating 💩 daily!
6. Add in other cleansing techniques such as colonics, dry skin brushing, saunas, breathwork, hot yoga, exercising, etc.
7. With time, keep experimenting and adding one new fruit but never mixing it with other foods.
For extra guidance on this process, book an appointment:)